Furniture & Cabinet Maker Career Diploma
Learn the skills you need for a career as a Furniture & Cabinet Maker – at home, at your own pace with Penn Foster.
There are certain skills you need to begin a career in Furniture and Cabinet Making industry. The Penn Foster Furniture and Cabinet Maker program helps you learn them quickly and conveniently. Learn woodworking techniques and create beautiful pieces of furniture in just a few months! You’ll learn about:
- Fine woodworking, woodworking specialties, and wood processing.
- Setting up your workplace, woodworking tools and materials.
- Joinery, box making basics, hardware fasteners, finishing wood.
- Cabinet design, construction, refinishing and refacing.
- Marketing your woodworking shop.
And you’ll learn it all at home – no classroom needed! This Penn Foster distance learning program is like having your own personal Cabinet and Furniture Making school at your fingertips!
Start a creative, moneymaking career as a Furniture and Cabinet Maker.
Why complete a training program to work in Furniture and Cabinet Making or woodworking? With the right credentials, techniques, and training, you can:
- Work for a furniture retail store or furniture and cabinet repair shop.
- Work at a home improvement store or for a cabinet manufacturer.
- Start your own woodworking shop and specialize in custom furniture and cabinet making.
Furniture and Cabinet Makers are needed by furniture and cabinet manufacturers, repair shops, and suppliers. Opportunity is everywhere!
As a leader in online education, Penn Foster Career School helps students take the first steps toward a new career with over 80 diploma and certificate programs. Our online programs are regionally and nationally accredited, flexible, and affordable. You will get the quality you deserve with our faculty of instructors and industry experts, support from our active student community, and career services you can start using as soon as you enroll.
To take advantage of our special TUITION DISCOUNTS or to ask questions about any of our programs, please call us toll-free at 1.888.427.1600, or click below to request more information.