Construction Trades Career Diploma
Learn the skills you need for a career as a Carpenter – at home, at your own pace with Penn Foster.
There are certain skills you need to begin a career as a Carpenter. The Penn Foster distance learning Construction Trades program helps you learn about:
- Construction drawings
- Building codes and building layout
- Lumber, building materials, and fasteners
- Floor, wall, stair, and roof framing
- Finishing floors and ceilings
And you’ll learn it all at home – no classroom needed! The Penn Foster Construction Trades program can help you acquire all the skills you need to become a professional!
Why complete a distance learning Construction Trades training program? With the right credentials, you can:
- Work for a contractor, or start your own business and be your own boss.
- Choose your hours and projects.
- Save money doing your own repair work.
Skilled Carpenters are in demand around the nation to work on new construction as well as remodel existing buildings. The demand for Carpenters will provide the opportunity for career independence you’ve been looking for!
Why Choose Penn Foster Career
To take advantage of our special TUITION DISCOUNTS or to ask questions about any of our programs, please call us toll-free at 1.888.427.1600, or click below to request more information.