HVAC / HVACR Technician Career Diploma
Learn the skills you need to become an HVAC / HVAC Technician – at home, at your own pace with Penn Foster.
There are certain skills you need to begin a career as an HVACR Technician. Penn Foster’s training program helps you learn them quickly and conveniently. You’ll get hands-on training in:
- Learn refrigerant, cooling, heating, and other systems
- AC and DC power sources, fuel systems, and much more
- System evacuation, refrigerants, & system charging
- Electronic, Automatic, and programmable controls
- Heating systems
- Domestic appliances
- Commercial refrigeration
And you’ll get your HVACR training at home — no classroom needed!
Our HVACR training program includes an EPA Certification test voucher and registration, EPA Air Conditioning Preparatory Manual, Residential Oil Burners Reference Text, Multimeter and Multimeter Operation Manual, and the Troubleshooting HVACR Equipment Reference Text.
Start a challenging, moneymaking career in a growing field with our online HVACR training program.
With the right credentials, you can:
- Work for a contractor, or start your own business and be your own boss.
- Choose your hours and projects and save money doing your own repair work.
The U.S. Department of Labor states job prospects are expected to be excellent for HVACR Technicians. That means there is opportunity to enter this career if you have the right skills.
As a leader in online education, Penn Foster helps students take the first steps toward a new career. Our online programs are nationally accredited, flexible, and affordable. You will get the quality you deserve with our faculty of instructors and industry experts, support from our active student community, and career services you can start using as soon as you enroll.
To take advantage of our special TUITION DISCOUNTS or to ask questions about any of our programs, please call us toll-free at 1.888.427.1600, or click below to request more information.
* The Final Semester at No Cost promotion does not include any practicum or resident lab training fees. To qualify for this offer, A.S. degree students must complete and pay in full for at least 30 Penn Foster credits and B.S. degree students must complete and pay in full for at least 60 Penn Foster credits prior to the final semester.