Gunsmith Career Diploma
Learn the skills you need to become a Gunsmith – at home, at your own pace with Penn Foster.
There are certain skills you need to begin a career as a Gunsmith. The Penn Foster’s Gunsmith training course helps you learn them quickly and conveniently. You’ll get hands-on training in:
- How to accurize, repair, and customize.
- How to fit and finish stocks and mount telescopic sights.
- How to restore antique firearms.
- How to design and install metallic rifle sights.
- How to custom load ammunition.
And you’ll learn it all at home – no classroom needed! This Penn Foster distance learning program is like having your own personal Gunsmith School!
Why complete a Gunsmith training program? As an experienced Gunsmith, you can:
- Work for a gun shop accurizing, installing, and making simple adjustments.
- Start your own business repairing and customizing firearms.
- Custom-make ammunition or restore valuable antique firearms.
Hunters, sportsmen, collectors, and firearms enthusiasts around the nation all need the services of experienced Gunsmiths to repair and customize their favorite firearms. Millions of dollars a year are spent on guns in the U.S. alone—that means there’s a big demand for skilled professionals to keep the weapons working well!
As a leader in online education, Penn Foster helps students take the first steps toward a new career with over 80 diploma and certificate programs. Our online programs are regionally and nationally accredited, flexible, and affordable. You will get the quality you deserve with our faculty of instructors and industry experts, support from our active student community, and career services you can start using as soon as you enroll.
To take advantage of our special TUITION DISCOUNTS or to ask questions about any of our programs, please call us toll-free at 1.888.427.1600, or click below to request more information.