Online Motorcycle Mechanic School
Motorcycle Repair Technician Career Diploma
Learn the skills you need for a career as a Motorcycle Repair Technician in as little as 4 months– at home, at your own pace with Penn Foster.
Learn key foundational mechanic concepts in our robust syllabus, including two-stroke and four-stroke engines, electrical, ignition systems, suspension, brakes, and more. Our course prepares you to take the first steps toward being able to maintain your own motorcycles or toward launching the career of your dreams at Penn Foster Career School!
There are skills you need to begin a career as a Motorcycle Repair Technician. Penn Foster’s Motorcycle Repair Technician training program helps you learn them quickly and conveniently. Develop these skills and more:
- Perform inspections, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairs.
- Work with engines, ignition systems, and electrical circuits.
- Inspect and repair frames, steering, and suspensions.
- Work with brakes, wheel assemblies, and tires.
And you’ll learn it all at home — no classroom needed! The Penn Foster Motorcycle Repair Technician Program is like having your own personal online motorcycle mechanic school. Your self-paced lessons cover major makes from Harley Davidson® to Suzuki®, plus ATVs and snowmobiles. They explain procedures more thoroughly than ordinary Motorcycle Repair manuals.
As a leader in online education, Penn Foster Career School helps students take the first steps toward a new career with over 80 diploma and certificate programs. Our online programs are regionally and nationally accredited, flexible, and affordable. You will get the quality you deserve with our faculty of instructors and industry experts, support from our active student community, and career services you can start using as soon as you enroll.
To take advantage of our special TUITION DISCOUNTS or to ask questions about any of our programs, please call us toll-free at 1.888.427.1600, or click below to request more information.
* The Final Semester at No Cost promotion does not include any practicum or resident lab training fees. To qualify for this offer, A.S. degree students must complete and pay in full for at least 30 Penn Foster credits and B.S. degree students must complete and pay in full for at least 60 Penn Foster credits prior to the final semester.