Locksmith & Home Security Technician Career Diploma
Learn the skills to help you take the first step toward a career as a Locksmith or Home Security Technician – at home, at your own pace with Penn Foster Career School.
There are certain skills you need to begin a career in Locksmithing. Our Locksmith & Home Security Technician program helps you learn them quickly and conveniently. You’ll get hands-on training in:
- Home and business security
- Key Identification and lock mechanisms
- Residential locks and keymaking
- Panic hardware and electric locks
- Electronic security
And you’ll learn it all at home – no classroom needed!
Start your path toward a rewarding career in a growing field. With the right credentials, you can:
- Earn great money working full-or part-time.
- Work for an established company or start your own locksmithing business and be your own boss.
- Choose your hours and projects and save money doing your own locksmithing and home security work.
You can make money doing work you enjoy! Skilled professionals are in demand around the nation to handle home and business security issues. Start your own locksmith and home security business and get the career independence you’ve been looking for!
Join over 13,000 graduates who earned their career diploma or certificate in 2016 by exploring a wide variety of career programs in a number of diverse industries.
As a leader in online education, Penn Foster Career School helps students take the first steps toward a new career with over 80 diploma and certificate programs. Our online programs are regionally and nationally accredited, flexible, and affordable. You will get the quality you deserve with our faculty of instructors and industry experts, support from our active student community, and career services you can start using as soon as you enroll.
To take advantage of our special TUITION DISCOUNTS or to ask questions about any of our programs, please call us toll-free at 1.888.427.1600, or click below to request more information.
* The Final Semester at No Cost promotion does not include any practicum or resident lab training fees. To qualify for this offer, A.S. degree students must complete and pay in full for at least 30 Penn Foster credits and B.S. degree students must complete and pay in full for at least 60 Penn Foster credits prior to the final semester.