Electronics Technician Career Diploma
Learn the skills you need to start a career as an Electronics Technician – at home, at your own pace.
There are certain skills you need to begin a career as an Electronics Technician. With Penn Foster distance learning, you can learn them quickly and conveniently. Cover these topics and more:
- Electronics hardware, transformers, and electronic sensors
- Reactance and Impedance
- Oscillator and feedback waveforms
- Modulation and detection circuits
And you’ll train to become an Electronics Technician at home – no classroom needed!
Start a career as an Electronics Technician.
- Work as a service technician in the growing field of computers and office machinery.
- Work for an existing electronics services business, or begin one of your own.
Experienced Electronics Technicians with advanced training may become specialists or troubleshooters, and workers with leadership abilities may become supervisors. This means promotion opportunity for you!
To take advantage of our special TUITION DISCOUNTS or to ask questions about any of our programs, please call us toll-free at 1.888.427.1600, or click below to request more information.