Electronics Technician Career Diploma
Learn the skills you need to start a career as an Electronics Technician – at home, at your own pace.
There are certain skills you need to begin a career as an Electronics Technician. With Penn Foster distance learning, you can learn them quickly and conveniently. Cover these topics and more:
- Electronics hardware, transformers, and electronic sensors
- Reactance and Impedance
- Oscillator and feedback waveforms
- Modulation and detection circuits
And you’ll train to become an Electronics Technician at home – no classroom needed!
Start a career as an Electronics Technician.
- Work as a service technician in the growing field of computers and office machinery.
- Work for an existing electronics services business, or begin one of your own.
Experienced Electronics Technicians with advanced training may become specialists or troubleshooters, and workers with leadership abilities may become supervisors. This means promotion opportunity for you!
As a leader in online education, Penn Foster Career School helps students take the first steps toward a new career with over 80 diploma and certificate programs. Our online programs are regionally and nationally accredited, flexible, and affordable. You will get the quality you deserve with our faculty of instructors and industry experts, support from our active student community, and career services you can start using as soon as you enroll.
To take advantage of our special TUITION DISCOUNTS or to ask questions about any of our programs, please call us toll-free at 1.888.427.1600, or click below to request more information.
* The Final Semester at No Cost promotion does not include any practicum or resident lab training fees. To qualify for this offer, A.S. degree students must complete and pay in full for at least 30 Penn Foster credits and B.S. degree students must complete and pay in full for at least 60 Penn Foster credits prior to the final semester.