Residential Electrician Career Diploma
Learn the skills you need for a career as a Residential Electrician – at home, at your own pace.
There are certain skills you need to begin a career as a Residential Electrician. The Penn Foster program helps you learn them quickly and conveniently. You’ll get hands-on training in:
- The classifications and categories of electricity
- Conduit fittings and supports
- Residential, commercial, and industrial electrical installation
- Heating and lighting practices
- Conductor properties and characteristics
And you’ll get your electronics training at home – no classroom needed! This Penn Foster distance learning program is like having your own personal Electronics School!
Start a challenging, new career as an Electrician.
Why complete an Electrician training program? With the right credentials, you can:
- Work for a construction firm or start your own business.
- Install and maintain electrical devices and wiring in homes, factories, and offices.
Electricians enjoy challenging, varied assignments, and flexible working hours.
As a leader in online education, Penn Foster helps students take the first steps toward a new career. Our online programs are regionally accredited, flexible, and affordable. You will get the quality you deserve with our faculty of instructors and industry experts, support from our active student community, and career services you can start using as soon as you enroll.
To take advantage of our special TUITION DISCOUNTS or to ask questions about any of our programs, please call us toll-free at 1.888.427.1600, or click below to request more information.