Plumber Career Diploma
Learn the skills you need for a career as a Plumber – at home, at your own pace with Penn Foster.
Penn Foster Career School gives you the skills you need to begin your career in plumbing and helps you develop these skills quickly and conveniently. You’ll learn how to:
- Interpret construction drawings and specifications.
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain plumbing systems.
- Repair and maintain water heating systems.
- Install and troubleshoot the plumbing for dishwashers and other appliances.
- Start your own plumbing business.
And you’ll attend plumbing school at home — no classroom needed! This Penn Foster distance learning program is like having your own personal plumbing trade school!
With the right training you can:
- Work for a construction company, power plant or water treatment center installing, repairing, and maintaining plumbing systems.
- Work for an existing plumbing contractor or start your own business!
As a leader in online education, Penn Foster Career School helps students take the first steps toward a new career with over 80 diploma and certificate programs. Our online programs are regionally and nationally accredited, flexible, and affordable. You will get the quality you deserve with our faculty of instructors and industry experts, support from our active student community, and career services you can start using as soon as you enroll.
To take advantage of our special TUITION DISCOUNTS or to ask questions about any of our programs, please call us toll-free at 1.888.427.1600, or click below to request more information.