Landscape Technology Career Diploma
Learn the skills you need for a career in Landscaping – at home, at your own pace with Penn Foster.
There are certain skills you need to begin a career as a Landscaping Technician. Penn Foster’s program helps you learn them quickly and conveniently. You’ll learn about:
- Plant health, soil, and fertilizers
- Servicing garden tractors and other tools used in landscaping
- Creating landscaping designs using shrubs and ground covers
- Specialty landscaping, starting and operating your own landscaping business
And you’ll learn it all at home – no classroom needed! This Penn Foster distance learning program is like having your own personal landscaping school.
With the right credentials, you can:
- Work for an established landscaping firm or start your own business.
- Complete your training in as little as six months from today, or take longer if you wish.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor predicts a 21% increase in new job opportunities for Landscapers by 2020.1 Those completing programs at Landscaping Schools enjoy challenging, varied assignments, and flexible working hours. Self-employed landscaping professionals enjoy the career freedom and independence that come with business ownership.
Join over 13,000 graduates who earned their career diploma or certificate in 2016 by exploring a wide variety of career programs in a number of diverse industries.
As a leader in online education, Penn Foster Career School helps students take the first steps toward a new career with over 80 diploma and certificate programs. Our online programs are regionally and nationally accredited, flexible, and affordable. You will get the quality you deserve with our faculty of instructors and industry experts, support from our active student community, and career services you can start using as soon as you enroll.
To take advantage of our special TUITION DISCOUNTS or to ask questions about any of our programs, please call us toll-free at 1.888.427.1600, or click below to request more information.
* The Final Semester at No Cost promotion does not include any practicum or resident lab training fees. To qualify for this offer, A.S. degree students must complete and pay in full for at least 30 Penn Foster credits and B.S. degree students must complete and pay in full for at least 60 Penn Foster credits prior to the final semester.
1 Growth figures represent a ten-year period ending 2020. Source: “Occupational Outlook Handbook,” a publication of the U.S. Department of Labor. Statements found in the United States Department of Labor Occupational Outlook Handbook are not a guarantee of any post-graduation salary, in part because the data used to create the Occupational Outlook Handbook includes workers from differing educational backgrounds, levels of experience, and geographic areas of the country.