Travel Agent Career Diploma
Pursue a New Career as a Travel Agent
If you’re adventurous, organized, and love to travel, our Travel Agent Career Diploma can help you prepare to take the first steps toward an exciting new career path. With flexible, online classes, you’ll learn how to become a successful travel agent on your schedule, from home.
- Can prepare students for entry-level jobs as travel agents in a variety of settings including travel agencies and tour companies, airlines and cruise lines, in-house corporate travel departments, and wholesale suppliers or convention bureaus.
- Online travel agent training covers essential topics such as how to arrange all modes of transportation for travel, how to book hotels and resorts, how to recommend popular tourist destinations, and the different career paths you can take as you explore jobs in the travel industry.
- As part of the program, students will sit for the Travel Agent Proficiency (TAP) certification exam developed by the American Society of Travel Advisors (ASTA) and The Travel Institute.
- Graduates receive a voucher to enroll in the Destination Specialist course at The Travel Institute to further their training. This course allows you to explore an area of personal interest and helps you prepare for travel additional agent certification by completing the Destination Specialist certification exam.
- Our online programs are flexible enough for you to finish them at a pace that works for you, based on how much time you can dedicate to your coursework each week.
Penn Foster helps students take the first steps toward a new career with over 50 diploma and certificate programs. Our online programs are regionally and nationally accredited, flexible, and affordable. You will get the quality you deserve with our faculty of instructors and industry experts, support from our active student community, and career services you can start using as soon as you enroll.
To take advantage of our special TUITION DISCOUNTS or to ask questions about any of our programs, please call us toll-free at 1.888.427.1600, or click below to request more information.