Home Remodeling & Repair Career Diploma
Learn the skills you need for a career in Home Remodeling & Repair – at home, at your own pace with Penn Foster.
There are certain skills you need to begin a career in Home Remodeling and Repair. The Penn Foster Home Remodeling and Repair Program helps you learn them quickly and conveniently. You’ll get hands-on training in:
- Evaluating interior and exterior areas of a house.
- Inspecting building materials for quality.
- Site preparation, building layout, and insulating foundations.
- Floor, wall, and stair framing.
- Drawing schedules and calculating project expenses.
And you’ll learn it all at home — no classroom needed! This Penn Foster distance learning program is like having your own personal Home Remodeling and Repair school!
Why complete a Home Remodeling and Repair training program? With the right credentials, you can:
- Work for a contractor, or start your own business and be your own boss.
- Choose your hours and projects and save money doing your own repair work.
Skilled Home Remodeling and Repair professionals are in demand around the nation to make old homes look like new. Plan renovations, prepare contracts and estimates, and choose the right materials for the job. The demand for Home Remodeling and Repair skills will provide the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
As a leader in online education, Penn Foster Career School helps students take the first steps toward a new career with over 80 diploma and certificate programs. Our online programs are regionally and nationally accredited, flexible, and affordable. You will get the quality you deserve with our faculty of instructors and industry experts, support from our active student community, and career services you can start using as soon as you enroll.
To take advantage of our special TUITION DISCOUNTS or to ask questions about any of our programs, please call us toll-free at 1.888.427.1600, or click below to request more information.
* The Final Semester at No Cost promotion does not include any practicum or resident lab training fees. To qualify for this offer, A.S. degree students must complete and pay in full for at least 30 Penn Foster credits and B.S. degree students must complete and pay in full for at least 60 Penn Foster credits prior to the final semester.