Wildlife & Forestry Conservation Career Diploma
Learn the skills you need for a career Wildlife Forestry Conservation – at home, at your own pace.
Learn the skills you need to work in the field of Wildlife Forestry Conservation – at home, at your own pace with Penn Foster.
Turn your love of “the great outdoors” into a rewarding Forestry career with the Penn Foster’s Wildlife and Forestry Conservation Program. Train quickly and conveniently with our proven distance learning method. Earn your Career Diploma in Wildlife/Forestry Conservation in as little as six months! You’ll learn all about:
- Wildlife law enforcement and population management.
- Forest ecology and protection.
- Park and recreational facility operation.
- Field equipment and safety.
Start a satisfying career in Wildlife Forestry Conservation.
With the right credentials, you can:
- Earn great pay in a healthy environment.
- Work for the government or a national park.
- Make a difference by preserving our precious natural resources.
There is an increasing global emphasis on issues such as environmental protection and responsible land management. That means an opportunity for you in a field you love!
Join over 13,000 graduates who earned their career diploma or certificate in 2016 by exploring a wide variety of career programs in a number of diverse industries.
As a leader in online education, Penn Foster Career School helps students take the first steps toward a new career with over 80 diploma and certificate programs. Our online programs are regionally and nationally accredited, flexible, and affordable. You will get the quality you deserve with our faculty of instructors and industry experts, support from our active student community, and career services you can start using as soon as you enroll.
To take advantage of our special TUITION DISCOUNTS or to ask questions about any of our programs, please call us toll-free at 1.888.427.1600, or click below to request more information.
* The Final Semester at No Cost promotion does not include any practicum or resident lab training fees. To qualify for this offer, A.S. degree students must complete and pay in full for at least 30 Penn Foster credits and B.S. degree students must complete and pay in full for at least 60 Penn Foster credits prior to the final semester.