Web Page Designer Career Diploma
Learn the skills you need to become a Web Page Designer– at home, at your own pace with Penn Foster Career School.
There are certain skills you need to begin a career as a Web Page Designer. The Penn Foster Web Page Designer Program helps you learn them quickly and conveniently. You’ll get hands-on training with:
- Essential web publishing skills
- Elements of design, computer graphics, and HTML fundamentals
- Internet basics, Macromedia® Dreamweaver® MX software
- Security, E-commerce, and much more
And you’ll learn it all at home — no classroom needed! The Penn Foster Web Page Designer Program is like having your own personal Web Page Design school!
Start a moneymaking career in the growing web design field.
Why take a Web Page Design program? With the right credentials, you can:
- Earn $76,000 per year or more.*
- Work for virtually any organization that wants or has a Web presence!
- Work for an existing web design firm, or begin one of your own.
Demand for professional Web Page Designers will increase 22% by 2020.** As the Internet grows and the World Wide Web expands, more professionals are needed to design, develop, and maintain websites. That means more job opportunity for an aspiring Web Page Designer like you!
Join over 13,000 graduates who earned their career diploma or certificate in 2016 by exploring a wide variety of career programs in a number of diverse industries.
As a leader in online education, Penn Foster Career School helps students take the first steps toward a new career with over 80 diploma and certificate programs. Our online programs are regionally and nationally accredited, flexible, and affordable. You will get the quality you deserve with our faculty of instructors and industry experts, support from our active student community, and career services you can start using as soon as you enroll.
To take advantage of our special TUITION DISCOUNTS or to ask questions about any of our programs, please call us toll-free at 1.888.427.1600, or click below to request more information.
* The Final Semester at No Cost promotion does not include any practicum or resident lab training fees. To qualify for this offer, A.S. degree students must complete and pay in full for at least 30 Penn Foster credits and B.S. degree students must complete and pay in full for at least 60 Penn Foster credits prior to the final semester.
* All salary information is based on the “Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2012-2013,” a publication of the U.S. Department of Labor. Individual student earnings vary. Statements found in the United States Department of Labor Occupational Outlook Handbook are not a guarantee of any post-graduation salary, in part because the data used to create the Occupational Outlook Handbook includes workers from differing educational backgrounds, levels of experience, and geographic areas of the country.
** Growth figures represent a ten-year period ending 2020. Source: “Occupational Outlook Handbook,” a publication of the U.S. Department of Labor.