Freelance Writer Career Diploma
Learn the skills you need to start a career as a Freelance Writer – at home, at your own pace with Penn Foster Career School.
You need certain skills to begin a career in Freelance Writing. The Penn Foster Freelance Writer Program helps you learn them quickly and conveniently. You will learn about:
- The business of writing and getting in the writing habit
- Reference sources for writers, types of fiction and nonfiction
- Using the Writer’s Market
- Submitting manuscripts and working with agents and editors
And you’ll learn it all at home – no classroom needed! You’ll get valuable information about how to set up your own home office and begin your Freelance Writing business.
Join over 13,000 graduates who earned their career diploma or certificate in 2016 by exploring a wide variety of career programs in a number of diverse industries.
As a leader in online education, Penn Foster Career School helps students take the first steps toward a new career with over 80 diploma and certificate programs. Our online programs are regionally and nationally accredited, flexible, and affordable. You will get the quality you deserve with our faculty of instructors and industry experts, support from our active student community, and career services you can start using as soon as you enroll.
To take advantage of our special TUITION DISCOUNTS or to ask questions about any of our programs, please call us toll-free at 1.888.427.1600, or click below to request more information.
* The Final Semester at No Cost promotion does not include any practicum or resident lab training fees. To qualify for this offer, A.S. degree students must complete and pay in full for at least 30 Penn Foster credits and B.S. degree students must complete and pay in full for at least 60 Penn Foster credits prior to the final semester.