PENN FOSTER HIGH SCHOOL ONLINE
Penn Foster High School is a nationally and regionally accredited online high school. For greater economic opportunity or to continue your education, a high school diploma is a must in today’s competitive environment. When you enroll in a Penn Foster’s online high school diploma program, expert instructors and support staff are dedicated to helping you complete your program and are just a phone call or an email away.
Why Choose Penn Foster High School?
- Learn online, at a pace that’s right for you
- Affordable tuition with customized payment plans
- Regionally and nationally accredited High School
- Join one of the oldest and largest private high schools in the U.S.
- Choose a pathway to get a head start on your career training or college
- Built-in career services
- Expert instructor support
- Online Community
WHY GET YOUR HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Graduating from High School is an achievement that is highly valued in our society. Job applications in virtually every industry ask if you have your diploma.
A large majority of today’s most in-demand careers require that employees have a High School Diploma. A diploma can mean more income for you as well. Did you know that **High School graduates earn an average of $372,000 more throughout their career than non-graduates?
Call 1-888-427-1600 Today for Special Tuition Discounts & Offers!
PENN FOSTER HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA + CAREER PATHWAYS
At Penn Foster High School, you can begin exploring a pathway towards a career that interests you while you earn your high school diploma online. You can choose from a number of today’s most in-demand fields like general healthcare, automotive, or child care to name a few, or get a head start in preparing for college. Plus, in most cases, your career-focused courses can transfer into one of our Career School or College programs so you can continue working toward your dream career!
Penn Foster’s High School career pathways include:
- High School with Automotive Repair Technician Pathway
- High School with a Carpentry Pathway
- High School with Child Care Professional Pathway
- High School with Culinary Arts Professional Pathway
- High School with Early College Courses
- High School with an Electrical Pathway
- High School with Healthcare Pathway
- High School with an I.T. Pathway
- High School with Pharmacy Technician Pathway
- High School with a Plumbing Pathway
Call 888-427-1600 for more information on our career pathway programs.
Penn Foster Career School is accredited for non-degree granting postsecondary diploma programs by the Commission on Secondary Schools of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA. 215-662-5603 www.msa-cess.org. Penn Foster High School Online is accredited for grades 9 through adult by the Commission on Secondary Schools of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA. 215-662-5603 www.msa-cess.org. Penn Foster Career School, College, and High School are nationally accredited. This prestigious form of accreditation means that Penn Foster has met the high standards required by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC) in Washington, D.C. The Distance Education Accrediting Commission is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency. We operate with the highest level of integrity, so our graduates can benefit from an accredited education. Employers are more likely to hire and accept graduates of accredited schools. The Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Council is also a recognized member of the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). Penn Foster Career School and Penn Foster High School Online are licensed by the Pennsylvania State Board of Private Licensed Schools.
**Based on the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics Earnings and unemployment rates by educational attainment in 2013. Our estimate is based on a 25-year-old who works full-time for 40 years. http://www.bls.gov/emp/ep_chart_001.htm
* Average cost savings for students with prior credit based on Penn Foster internal data.