Certified Personal Trainer Career Diploma Program
Learn the skills you need to become a Certified Personal Trainer – at home, at your own pace.
The Penn Foster Personal Trainer program can help you achieve your dreams— new career, better salary, and the satisfaction that comes with helping your clients look and feel better. Penn Foster Career School’s Certified Personal Trainer program covers these topics and more:
- Fitness Anatomy and Physiology
- Exercise Science Terminology
- Strengthening Upper and Lower Body
- Flexibility Training and Injury Prevention
- …and more.
And you’ll learn train to be a Personal Trainer at home – no classroom needed! You’ll get valuable information about important fitness issues from designing conditioning programs to exercise testing and fitness evaluation.
With this program you will also receive the National Council on Strength and Fitness Certification Package which includes Advanced Concepts of Personal Training textbook, guide and manual, Concepts of Training CD, Personal training technique and assessment DVD, and exam voucher for NCSF Certification Exam.
Start a moneymaking career in the growing field of fitness!
Join over 13,000 graduates who earned their career diploma or certificate in 2016 by exploring a wide variety of career programs in a number of diverse industries.
As a leader in online education, Penn Foster Career School helps students take the first steps toward a new career with over 80 diploma and certificate programs. Our online programs are regionally and nationally accredited, flexible, and affordable. You will get the quality you deserve with our faculty of instructors and industry experts, support from our active student community, and career services you can start using as soon as you enroll.
To take advantage of our special TUITION DISCOUNTS or to ask questions about any of our programs, please call us toll-free at 1.888.427.1600, or click below to request more information.
* The Final Semester at No Cost promotion does not include any practicum or resident lab training fees. To qualify for this offer, A.S. degree students must complete and pay in full for at least 30 Penn Foster credits and B.S. degree students must complete and pay in full for at least 60 Penn Foster credits prior to the final semester.