Learn the skills you need to become a Gunsmith – at home, at your own pace.
There are certain skills you need to begin a career as a Gunsmith. The Penn Foster’s Gunsmith training course helps you learn them quickly and conveniently. You’ll get hands-on training in:
- How to accurize, repair, and customize.
- How to fit and finish stocks and mount telescopic sights.
- How to restore antique firearms.
- How to design and install metallic rifle sights.
- How to custom load ammunition.
And you’ll learn it all at home – no classroom needed! This Penn Foster distance learning program is like having your own personal Gunsmith School!
Start a challenging, moneymaking career in a growing field.
Why complete a Gunsmith training program? As an experienced Gunsmith, you can:
- Work for a gun shop accurizing, installing, and making simple adjustments.
- Start your own business repairing and customizing firearms.
- Custom-make ammunition or restore valuable antique firearms.
Remember – Hunters, sportsmen, collectors, and firearms enthusiasts around the nation all need the services of experienced Gunsmiths to repair and customize their favorite firearms. Millions of dollars a year are spent on guns in the U.S. alone—that means there’s a big demand for skilled professionals to keep the weapons working well!
Respected and Accredited
Earn your Diploma from regionally and nationally accredited Penn Foster Career School. Over 13 million students have enrolled in our programs, making Penn Foster one of the largest and most respected distance learning institutions in the world.
Enroll Today – Start Today
There’s never been a better time to start working toward a new career or business of your own. And you can start immediately – today if you want.
At Penn Foster, you can train for a new career at a price that won’t break the bank.
Call us toll free at for special tuition savings offers, payment options, information on 0% interest, or any questions you might have about our programs.