Learn the skills you need to start a career as a Floral Designer — at home, at your own pace.
There are certain skills you need to begin a career in Floral Design. The Penn Foster Floral Design program helps you learn them quickly and conveniently. You’ll get hands-on training in:
- Basics and tools of Floral Design
- Design techniques and styles
- Plant care
- Coordination and design of arrangements for weddings
- Promotion and planning of arrangements for holidays and theme parties
- Creation of artificial and dried flower displays
And you’ll receive your floral design instruction at home – no classroom needed! This Penn Foster distance learning program is like having your own personal Floral Design school!
Start a creative, new career in a growing field.
With the right credentials, you can:
- Consult with wedding planners.
- Work for a florist shop, or in the floral department of a grocery store.
- Design arrangements for a florist, or start your own business.
As more grocery and specialty stores add floral departments, the need for designers will provide the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
Respected and Accredited
Earn your Diploma from regionally and nationally accredited Penn Foster Career School. Over 13 million students have enrolled in our programs, making Penn Foster one of the largest and most respected distance learning institutions in the world.
Enroll Today – Start Today
There’s never been a better time to start working toward a new career or business of your own. And you can start immediately – today if you want.
At Penn Foster, you can train for a new career at a price that won’t break the bank.
Call us toll free at for special tuition savings offers, payment options, information on 0% interest, or any questions you might have about our programs.