Desktop Publishing and Design
Learn the skills you need to succeed in Desktop Publishing and Design – at home, at your own pace with Penn Foster.
There are certain skills you need to begin a career in Desktop Publishing and Design. The Penn Foster Career School Desktop Publishing and Design Program helps you learn them quickly and conveniently.
You’ll get hands-on training in:
- Using Adobe® InDesign® software
- Elements of design
- Planning and designing single-page or multi-page documents
- The printing process
And you’ll learn it all at home — no classroom needed!
Why complete a Desktop Publishing and Design training program?
With the right credentials, you can:
- Work for newspapers, advertising agencies, print shops, or start your own business.
- Produce newsletters, brochures, corporate reports, catalogs, and more.
Find out more about Penn Foster Career School’s complete Desktop Publishing and Design training that includes:
- Valuable tips on starting your own business, and much more
- Graded projects that let you apply what you’ve learned
- Unlimited instructional support
- Access to student services by website, phone, and mail
Respected and Accredited
Earn your Diploma from regionally and nationally accredited Penn Foster Career School. Over 13 million students have enrolled in our programs, making Penn Foster one of the largest and most respected distance learning institutions in the world.
Enroll Today – Start Today
There’s never been a better time to start working toward a new career or business of your own. And you can start immediately – today if you want.
At Penn Foster, you can train for a new career at a price that won’t break the bank.
Call us toll free at for special tuition savings offers, payment options, information on 0% interest, or any questions you might have about our programs.
*Adobe and InDesign are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated registered in the United States of America and/or other jurisdictions.