Dental Assistant Career Diploma Program
Learn the skills you need to become a Dental Assistant – at home, at your own pace.
As a Dental Assistant, you’ll need to know how to manage the medical office, schedule appointments and update patient records. Penn Foster’s training program can help you learn these skills and many more. Train quickly and conveniently! You’ll learn valuable skills with these courses and more:
- Disease Transmission, Pathology, and Dental Emergencies
- Dental Anatomy and Terminology
- Preventive Dentistry and Nutrition
- Pharmacology, Radiology, and Anesthesiology
And you’ll learn it all at home – no classroom needed!
Start a challenging, money making career in this growing health care field.
Join over 13,000 graduates who earned their career diploma or certificate in 2016 by exploring a wide variety of career programs in a number of diverse industries.
As a leader in online education, Penn Foster Career School helps students take the first steps toward a new career with over 80 diploma and certificate programs. Our online programs are regionally and nationally accredited, flexible, and affordable. You will get the quality you deserve with our faculty of instructors and industry experts, support from our active student community, and career services you can start using as soon as you enroll.
To take advantage of our special TUITION DISCOUNTS or to ask questions about any of our programs, please call us toll-free at 1.888.427.1600, or click below to request more information.
* The Final Semester at No Cost promotion does not include any practicum or resident lab training fees. To qualify for this offer, A.S. degree students must complete and pay in full for at least 30 Penn Foster credits and B.S. degree students must complete and pay in full for at least 60 Penn Foster credits prior to the final semester.