Earn your Associate degree in Criminal Justice – at home, at your own pace.
There are certain skills you need to begin a career in Criminal Justice. The Penn Foster Criminal Justice Associate degree program helps you learn them quickly and conveniently. You’ll learn about:
- The workings of the courts and criminal justice system
- Police management and law enforcement
- Police studies and psychology
- Security and crime prevention
- The juvenile justice system
And you’ll learn it all at home – no classroom needed! This Penn Foster distance learning program is like having your own personal school of Criminal Justice!
Start a challenging, moneymaking career in the field of Criminal Justice.
Average Cost of a Penn Foster College Credit: $79
Why complete a distance learning Criminal Justice Degree Program?
First, you need to learn the law enforcement and criminal justice skills required – then, with the right credentials, you can:
- Work in law enforcement – upholding rules and regulations in the community.
- Work in security and crime prevention – protecting property and businesses.
- Work in corrections – working to protect the rights of the public and prisoners in the institutional setting.
- Earn $49,000 per year. Skilled and experienced Criminal Justice professionals can earn more.*
Demand for Criminal Justice professionals will lead to a 18% increase in jobs by 2020.**
Respected and Accredited
Earn your Degree from an institution that has been nationally accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Council since 1957. When you enroll at Penn Foster College, you can be certain of receiving high-quality education that will help you get where you want to go.
Enroll Today – Start Today
There’s never been a better time to start working toward a new career or business of your own. And you can start immediately – today if you want.
At Penn Foster, you can train for a new career at a price that won’t break the bank.
Call us toll free at for special tuition savings offers, payment options, information on 0% interest, or any questions you might have about our programs.
OR, CLICK TO CALL 1-888-427-1600 to speak with an Enrollment Advisor and take advantage of today’s special tuition discounts and offers!
* Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2012-2013 Edition,” a publication of the U.S. Department of Labor. Statements found in the United States Department of Labor Occupational Outlook Handbook are not a guarantee of any post-graduation salary, in part because the data used to create the Occupational Outlook Handbook includes workers from differing educational backgrounds, levels of experience, and geographic areas of the country.
** Growth figures represent a ten-year period ending 2020. Source: “Occupational Outlook Handbook,” a publication of the U.S. Department of Labor