Bachelor’s in Criminal Justice Degree
Earn your Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice – at home, at your own pace.
The objective of the Penn Foster Criminal Justice Degree Program is to teach you advanced administrative skills, criminal justice policies, legal procedures, and operational proficiencies. Your courses include:
- Correctional Institutions
- Introduction to Public Policy
- Juveniles and the Legal Process
- Administration of Justice
- Organizational Behavior
- … and much more
You’ll also choose courses of specific disciplines to coincide with your field of interest. These options include:
- Substance Abuse and Treatment in Criminal Justice
- Organized Crime
- Crime Scene Investigation
- Family Law
- White Collar Crime
- …and others
Average Cost of a Penn Foster College Credit: $79
Why earn a distance learning Bachelor’s Degree? With the right credentials, you can:
- Earn $47,000 or more per year* in a career expected to grow more than 18% through 2020.**
- Work in law enforcement – upholding rules and regulations in the community.
- Work in security and crime prevention – protecting property and businesses.
- Work in corrections – working to protect the rights of the public and the rights of prisoners in the institutional setting.
Plus… your tuition includes:
- All the books, study guides, and learning aids you need
- Instructional support
- Access to student services by website, phone, and mail
Respected and Accredited
Earn your Degree from an institution that has been nationally accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Council since 1957. When you enroll at Penn Foster College, you can be certain of receiving high-quality education that will help you get where you want to go.
Enroll Today – Start Today
There’s never been a better time to start working toward a new career or business of your own. And you can start immediately – today if you want.
At Penn Foster, you can train for a new career at a price that won’t break the bank.
Call us toll free at for special tuition savings offers, payment options, information on 0% interest, or any questions you might have about our programs.
OR, CLICK TO CALL 1-888-427-1600 to speak with an Enrollment Advisor and take advantage of today’s special tuition discounts and offers!
*Salary information is based on the “Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2012-2013 Edition,” a publication of the U.S. Department of Labor. Individual student earnings vary based on experience. Statements found in the United States Department of Labor Occupational Outlook Handbook are not a guarantee of any post-graduation salary, in part because the data used to create the Occupational Outlook Handbook includes workers from differing educational backgrounds, levels of experience, and geographic areas of the country.
**Growth figures represent a ten-year period ending 2020. Source: “Occupational Outlook Handbook,” a publication of the U.S. Department of Labor