Small Business Management Career Diploma
Learn the skills of successful Small Business Owners – online, at your own pace with Penn Foster.
There are certain skills you need to own a small business. Penn Foster’s Small Business Management program helps you learn them quickly and & conveniently. You’ll get hands-on training in:
- Preparing for Business Success and Market Research
- Writing a Business Plan and Financing Your Business
- Legal Requirements and Resources
- Putting Your Business Online and Preparing a Budget
And you’ll learn it all at home — no classroom needed!
As a leader in online education, Penn Foster Career School helps students take the first steps toward a new career with over 80 diploma and certificate programs. Our online programs are regionally and nationally accredited, flexible, and affordable. You will get the quality you deserve with our faculty of instructors and industry experts, support from our active student community, and career services you can start using as soon as you enroll.
To take advantage of our special TUITION DISCOUNTS or to ask questions about any of our programs, please call us toll-free at 1.888.427.1600, or click below to request more information.
* The Final Semester at No Cost promotion does not include any practicum or resident lab training fees. To qualify for this offer, A.S. degree students must complete and pay in full for at least 30 Penn Foster credits and B.S. degree students must complete and pay in full for at least 60 Penn Foster credits prior to the final semester.