Physical Therapy Aide Career Diploma
Learn the skills you need to begin a career as a Physical Therapy Aide – at home, at your own pace with Penn Foster.
Start a rewarding career in a growing field.
Penn Foster’s Physical Therapy Aide program can help you make a difference – your abilities can help patients recover from their injuries and return to their active lives! Train quickly and conveniently. Cover these topics and more:
- The role of the Physical Therapy: aid in patient recovery.
- Common physical disorders.
- Physical therapy treatments.
- Exercise and mobility training.
And you’ll your Physical Therapy Aid training at home – no classroom needed! You’ll get valuable information about physical therapy aid training issues from lifting techniques to environmental safety, plus a clinical work experience option.
As a leader in online education, Penn Foster Career School helps students take the first steps toward a new career with over 80 diploma and certificate programs. Our online programs are regionally and nationally accredited, flexible, and affordable. You will get the quality you deserve with our faculty of instructors and industry experts, support from our active student community, and career services you can start using as soon as you enroll.
To take advantage of our special TUITION DISCOUNTS or to ask questions about any of our programs, please call us toll-free at 1.888.427.1600, or click below to request more information.
* The Final Semester at No Cost promotion does not include any practicum or resident lab training fees. To qualify for this offer, A.S. degree students must complete and pay in full for at least 30 Penn Foster credits and B.S. degree students must complete and pay in full for at least 60 Penn Foster credits prior to the final semester.