Paralegal Career Diploma
Learn the skills you need to begin a career as a Paralegal – at home, at your own pace with Penn Foster.
There are certain skills you need to become a Paralegal. Penn Foster’s Online Paralegal program helps you learn them quickly and conveniently! You will learn:
- Legal terminology and the U.S. Court System
- How to conduct legal investigations and interviews
- Legal writing and legal research
- Paralegal ethics and professional responsibility
And you’ll learn it all at home – no classroom needed with Penn Foster’s Online Paralegal program. You’ll get valuable information about the Paralegal’s role in civil vs. criminal litigation, the federal and state court system, case investigation, evidence and evaluation.
Start a challenging, rewarding career in a growing field.
As a leader in online education, Penn Foster helps students take the first steps toward a new career with over 80 diploma and certificate programs. Our online programs are regionally and nationally accredited, flexible, and affordable. You will get the quality you deserve with our faculty of instructors and industry experts, support from our active student community, and career services you can start using as soon as you enroll.
To take advantage of our special TUITION DISCOUNTS or to ask questions about any of our programs, please call us toll-free at 1.888.427.1600, or click below to request more information.
* The Final Semester at No Cost promotion does not include any practicum or resident lab training fees. To qualify for this offer, A.S. degree students must complete and pay in full for at least 30 Penn Foster credits and B.S. degree students must complete and pay in full for at least 60 Penn Foster credits prior to the final semester.