Legal Secretary Career Diploma
Learn the skills you need to begin a career as a Legal Secretary – at home, at your own pace with Penn Foster.
There are skills you need to begin a career as a Legal Secretary. The Penn Foster Legal Secretary program helps you learn them at home, quickly and conveniently! You’ll learn:
- Technologies in the office
- Filing techniques and records management
- PC basics, keyboarding, and Internet basics
- Ethics, professionalism, and risk management
And you’ll take your Legal Secretary program at home – no classroom needed! You’ll get valuable information about written communication, time and stress management, and administrative office procedures. It’s like having your own personal Legal Secretary school.
As a leader in online education, Penn Foster Career School helps students take the first steps toward a new career with over 80 diploma and certificate programs. Our online programs are regionally and nationally accredited, flexible, and affordable. You will get the quality you deserve with our faculty of instructors and industry experts, support from our active student community, and career services you can start using as soon as you enroll.
To take advantage of our special TUITION DISCOUNTS or to ask questions about any of our programs, please call us toll-free at 1.888.427.1600, or click below to request more information.
* The Final Semester at No Cost promotion does not include any practicum or resident lab training fees. To qualify for this offer, A.S. degree students must complete and pay in full for at least 30 Penn Foster credits and B.S. degree students must complete and pay in full for at least 60 Penn Foster credits prior to the final semester.