Jewelry Design & Repair Career Diploma
Learn the skills you need for a career in Jewelry Design & Repair – at home, at your own pace with Penn Foster.
There are certain skills you need to begin a career as a Jewelry Repair Technician. The Penn Foster Jewelry Design and Repair program helps you learn them quickly and conveniently. You’ll learn about topics like:
- Tools used by jewelers
- Common repairs done by jewelers
- Colored gemstones, diamonds, and jewelry design
- Home-based businesses and other forms of jewelry retailing
And you’ll learn it all at home – no classroom needed! This Penn Foster distance learning program is like having your own personal Jewelry Repair school!
With the right credentials, you can:
- Work for established jewelers or start your own business.
- Complete your training in as little as nine months from today, or take longer if you wish.
Jewelry Design and Repair Technicians enjoy challenging, varied assignments and flexible working hours. Self-employed Jewelry Design and Repair Technicians enjoy the career freedom and independence that come with business ownership.
Join over 13,000 graduates who earned their career diploma or certificate in 2016 by exploring a wide variety of career programs in a number of diverse industries.
As a leader in online education, Penn Foster Career School helps students take the first steps toward a new career with over 80 diploma and certificate programs. Our online programs are regionally and nationally accredited, flexible, and affordable. You will get the quality you deserve with our faculty of instructors and industry experts, support from our active student community, and career services you can start using as soon as you enroll.
To take advantage of our special TUITION DISCOUNTS or to ask questions about any of our programs, please call us toll-free at 1.888.427.1600, or click below to request more information.
* The Final Semester at No Cost promotion does not include any practicum or resident lab training fees. To qualify for this offer, A.S. degree students must complete and pay in full for at least 30 Penn Foster credits and B.S. degree students must complete and pay in full for at least 60 Penn Foster credits prior to the final semester.