Floral Design Career Diploma
Learn the skills you need to begin a career in Floral Design – at home, at your own pace with Penn Foster.
There are certain skills you need to begin a career in Floral Design. The Penn Foster Floral Design program helps you learn them quickly and conveniently. You’ll get hands-on training in:
- Basics and tools of Floral Design
- Design techniques and styles
- Plant care
- Coordination and design of arrangements for weddings
- Promotion and planning of arrangements for holidays and theme parties
- Creation of artificial and dried flower displays
And you’ll receive your floral design instruction at home – no classroom needed! This Penn Foster distance learning program is like having your own personal Floral Design school!
As a leader in online education, Penn Foster Career School helps students take the first steps toward a new career with over 80 diploma and certificate programs. Our online programs are regionally and nationally accredited, flexible, and affordable. You will get the quality you deserve with our faculty of instructors and industry experts, support from our active student community, and career services you can start using as soon as you enroll.
To take advantage of our special TUITION DISCOUNTS or to ask questions about any of our programs, please call us toll-free at 1.888.427.1600, or click below to request more information.
* The Final Semester at No Cost promotion does not include any practicum or resident lab training fees. To qualify for this offer, A.S. degree students must complete and pay in full for at least 30 Penn Foster credits and B.S. degree students must complete and pay in full for at least 60 Penn Foster credits prior to the final semester.