Dog Obedience Trainer Career Diploma Program
Prepare for a career as a Dog Obedience Trainer – at home, at your own pace.
There are certain skills you need to begin a career as a Dog Obedience Trainer or Instructor. The Penn Foster Dog Obedience Trainer/Instructor Program helps you learn them quickly and conveniently. You’ll learn:
- To understand dog behavior, communication, and use of the senses.
- How to influence dog behavior using conditioning and reinforcement.
- Housetraining, crate training, hunting training, and basic veterinary issues.
- How to deal with behavior problems and teach competition obedience.
Learn how to become a dog trainer at home – no classroom needed! This Penn Foster distance learning program is like having your own personal dog trainer school!
Start a rewarding, new career in a growing field.
Why complete a Dog Obedience Trainer/Instructor program? With the right credentials, you can:
- Prepare dogs for security or law-enforcement work.
- Teach pet owners the art of handling their animals.
- Work for an established training center, or start your own business!
- As dogs take on more active roles in law enforcement, search and rescue, security, and human assistance – that means more opportunity for you!
As a leader in online education, Penn Foster helps students take the first steps toward a new career with over 80 diploma and certificate programs. Our online programs are regionally and nationally accredited, flexible, and affordable. You will get the quality you deserve with our faculty of instructors and industry experts, support from our active student community, and career services you can start using as soon as you enroll.
To take advantage of our special TUITION DISCOUNTS or to ask questions about any of our programs, please call us toll-free at 1.888.427.1600, or click below to request more information.