Dog Obedience Trainer Career Diploma Program
Prepare for a career as a Dog Obedience Trainer – at home, at your own pace.
There are certain skills you need to begin a career as a Dog Obedience Trainer or Instructor. The Penn Foster Dog Obedience Trainer/Instructor Program helps you learn them quickly and conveniently. You’ll learn:
- To understand dog behavior, communication, and use of the senses.
- How to influence dog behavior using conditioning and reinforcement.
- Housetraining, crate training, hunting training, and basic veterinary issues.
- How to deal with behavior problems and teach competition obedience.
Learn how to become a dog trainer at home – no classroom needed! This Penn Foster distance learning program is like having your own personal dog trainer school!
Start a rewarding, new career in a growing field.
Why complete a Dog Obedience Trainer/Instructor program? With the right credentials, you can:
- Prepare dogs for security or law-enforcement work.
- Teach pet owners the art of handling their animals.
- Work for an established training center, or start your own business!
- As dogs take on more active roles in law enforcement, search and rescue, security, and human assistance – that means more opportunity for you!
To take advantage of our special TUITION DISCOUNTS or to ask questions about any of our programs, please call us toll-free at 1.888.427.1600, or click below to request more information.