Bookkeeping / Bookkeeper Career Diploma
Learn the skills you need to succeed as a Bookkeeper – at home, at your own pace with Penn Foster.
There are certain skills you need to begin a career as a Bookkeeper. The Penn Foster online Bookkeeping program helps you learn them quickly and conveniently. You’ll get hands-on training in:
- Preparing a balance sheet and income statement.
- Assets, liabilities, and owner’s equity.
- The basics of the general journal, ledger, and the T account.
- Revenue, expenses, and trial balance.
- Payroll accounting bookkeeping, accounting systems, and wholesale accounting.
- Basic bookkeeping practices.
And you’ll learn it all at home – no classroom needed! This Penn Foster program is like having your own personal Bookkeeping School!
As a leader in online education, Penn Foster College helps students take the first steps toward a new career with degree and diploma programs. Our online programs are nationally accredited, flexible, and affordable. You will get the quality you deserve with our faculty of instructors and industry experts, support from our active student community, and career services you can start using as soon as you enroll.
To take advantage of our special TUITION DISCOUNTS or to ask questions about any of our programs, please call us toll-free at 1.888.427.1600, or click below to request more information.