Bookkeeping / Bookkeeper Career Diploma
Learn the skills you need to succeed as a Bookkeeper – at home, at your own pace with Penn Foster.
There are certain skills you need to begin a career as a Bookkeeper. The Penn Foster online Bookkeeping program helps you learn them quickly and conveniently. You’ll get hands-on training in:
- Preparing a balance sheet and income statement.
- Assets, liabilities, and owner’s equity.
- The basics of the general journal, ledger, and the T account.
- Revenue, expenses, and trial balance.
- Payroll accounting bookkeeping, accounting systems, and wholesale accounting.
- Basic bookkeeping practices.
And you’ll learn it all at home – no classroom needed! This Penn Foster program is like having your own personal Bookkeeping School!
To take advantage of our special TUITION DISCOUNTS or to ask questions about any of our programs, please call us toll-free at 1.888.427.1600, or click below to request more information.