Administrative Assistant Career Diploma
Learn the skills you to become an Administrative Assistant – at home, at your own pace with Penn Foster.
Learn the skills you need to become an Administrative Assistant – at home, at your own pace, with Penn Foster College.
There are certain skills you need to begin a career as an Administrative Assistant. The Penn Foster College Administrative Assistant Program helps you learn them quickly and conveniently.
You’ll get hands-on training with:
- Technologies in the Workplace
- Administrative Office Procedures
- PC Basics, Keyboarding, and Internet Basics
- Office Finances and Management
And you’ll learn it all at home — no classroom needed! Enroll in the Penn Foster College Administrative Assistant distance learning program and learn what you need to know to be indispensable to your supervisor!
As a leader in online education, Penn Foster College helps students take the first steps toward a new career with degree and diploma programs. Our online programs are regionally accredited, flexible, and affordable. You will get the quality you deserve with our faculty of instructors and industry experts, support from our active student community, and career services you can start using as soon as you enroll.
To take advantage of our special TUITION DISCOUNTS or to ask questions about any of our programs, please call us toll-free at 1.888.427.1600, or click below to request more information.
* The Final Semester at No Cost promotion does not include any practicum or resident lab training fees. To qualify for this offer, A.S. degree students must complete and pay in full for at least 30 Penn Foster credits and B.S. degree students must complete and pay in full for at least 60 Penn Foster credits prior to the final semester.