Basic Electronics Career Diploma
Learn the skills you need for a career in Electronics Repair – at home, at your own pace with Penn Foster.
With job opportunities as an instrumentation technician, broadcast engineer, or an electronics repair specialist, the Penn Foster Basic Electronics Program will provide the skills you need to succeed. You’ll learn about:
- Introduction to electronics and the nature of electricity
- Conductors, insulators, and batteries
- Magnetism and electromagnetism
- Fiber optic and optoelectronic components
- ETA Exam – Graduates are eligible to sit for the ETA (Electronics Technicians Association) Certification Exam.
Join over 13,000 graduates who earned their career diploma or certificate in 2016 by exploring a wide variety of career programs in a number of diverse industries.
As a leader in online education, Penn Foster Career School helps students take the first steps toward a new career with over 80 diploma and certificate programs. Our online programs are regionally and nationally accredited, flexible, and affordable. You will get the quality you deserve with our faculty of instructors and industry experts, support from our active student community, and career services you can start using as soon as you enroll.
To take advantage of our special TUITION DISCOUNTS or to ask questions about any of our programs, please call us toll-free at 1.888.427.1600, or click below to request more information.
* The Final Semester at No Cost promotion does not include any practicum or resident lab training fees. To qualify for this offer, A.S. degree students must complete and pay in full for at least 30 Penn Foster credits and B.S. degree students must complete and pay in full for at least 60 Penn Foster credits prior to the final semester.