Retail Management Associate Degree
Earn your Associate degree in Retail Management online – at home, at your own pace.
Develop your knowledge and gain a solid understanding of retail management with the Penn Foster College Retail Management degree program. In this online degree program, you’ll learn the principles of management, marketing, Internet marketing, E-commerce, merchandising planning and buying, and consumer behavior. Penn Foster College will help you study at home or on the go, and at a pace that’s right for you.
The Retail Management Associate Degree Program helps students prepare to pursue work as sales, store, and supply chain managers, or even in marketing and E-commerce. Here are a few qualities that effective retail managers have in common:
- Intuitive: It’s important to stay a few steps ahead of trends and trust your instincts.
- Flexible: You are productive despite changes to your business.
- Organized: A business has a lot of moving pieces to keep on track.
- Honest: A manager must make decisions that are ethical and responsible.
- Detail oriented: It’s important to have a sharp eye and check things twice.
Online Retail Management degree program
In our online management courses, you can take the first step towards your goal of becoming a retail manager in clothing, building supplies, grocery, and general merchandise stores. You’ll gain a thorough background in the functional areas of retail management, finance/accounting, marketing, buying, and merchandising.
Join over 30,000 active students and take advantage of Penn Foster’s flexible and affordable online associate and bachelor’s degree programs, undergraduate certificate programs, and individual college courses.
Nationally accredited – and at an average cost of $79 per credit – other schools do not match our combination of convenience, quality and affordability. Many of our college credits are also recommended by ACE CREDIT. Although every college makes its own decision on the transferability of credits, ACE CREDIT recommendations are considered by more than 2,000 of its participating institutions, helping you get the quality credits you deserve.
To take advantage of our special TUITION DISCOUNTS or to ask questions about any of our programs, please call us toll-free at 1.888.427.1600, or click below to request more information.
* The Final Semester at No Cost promotion does not include any practicum or resident lab training fees. To qualify for this offer, A.S. degree students must complete and pay in full for at least 30 Penn Foster credits and B.S. degree students must complete and pay in full for at least 60 Penn Foster credits prior to the final semester.