Marketing Associate Degree
Earn your Associate degree in Marketing online – at home, at your own pace.
Get relevant marketing knowledge and skills with Penn Foster College. Our Marketing Associate Online Degree Program can help you prepare to pursue a wide range of careers in marketing. Courses in this program cover topics on marketing principles, managerial accounting, consumer behavior, market research, and more. Plus, your program materials include an array of textbooks to help you learn alongside your digital study guides.
The Marketing Associate Degree Program can help students learn to develop new ad campaigns, oversee product development, and monitor trends for new products and services. Here are a few qualities that talented marketers have in common:
- Creative: To work in advertising and marketing you often need to think outside the box.
- Persistent: You need to work hard and stand by your projects and ideas to get others on board.
- Self-motivated: Take charge of projects and always offer opinions and advice to help others.
- Dependable: Others can rely on you to solve the problem at hand.
Join over 30,000 active students and take advantage of Penn Foster’s flexible and affordable online associate and bachelor’s degree programs, undergraduate certificate programs, and individual college courses.
Nationally accredited – and at an average cost of $79 per credit – other schools do not match our combination of convenience, quality and affordability. Many of our college credits are also recommended by ACE CREDIT. Although every college makes its own decision on the transferability of credits, ACE CREDIT recommendations are considered by more than 2,000 of its participating institutions, helping you get the quality credits you deserve.
To take advantage of our special TUITION DISCOUNTS or to ask questions about any of our programs, please call us toll-free at 1.888.427.1600, or click below to request more information.
* The Final Semester at No Cost promotion does not include any practicum or resident lab training fees. To qualify for this offer, A.S. degree students must complete and pay in full for at least 30 Penn Foster credits and B.S. degree students must complete and pay in full for at least 60 Penn Foster credits prior to the final semester.
Earn your Marketing degree online