Learn the skills you need to become a Telecommunications Technician — at home, at your own pace with Penn Foster.
This Penn Foster program helps you learn the skills you need quickly and conveniently. You’ll learn about fiber optics, amplitude and frequency modulation, digital communications, computer applications in telecommunications, and much more.
And with our distance learning program, you’ll learn it all at home — no classroom needed!
Why take a distance learning program to become a Telecommunications Technician?
With the right credentials, you can:
- Earn, on average, $54,000 per year, or more.*
- Have an exciting career with plenty of room for advancement.
- Work for an established business or start one of your own!
- New breakthroughs are happening all the time in the Telecommunications field. That means opportunity and job security for those with the right training.
Respected and Accredited
Earn your Diploma from regionally and nationally accredited Penn Foster Career School. Over 13 million students have enrolled in our programs, making Penn Foster one of the largest and most respected distance learning institutions in the world.
Enroll Today – Start Today
There’s never been a better time to start working toward a new career or business of your own. And you can start immediately – today if you want.
At Penn Foster, you can train for a new career at a price that won’t break the bank.
Call us toll free at for special tuition savings offers, payment options, information on 0% interest, or any questions you might have about our programs.
* All salary information is based on the “Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2012-2013 Edition,” a publication of the U.S. Department of Labor. Individual student earnings vary based on experience. Statements found in the United States Department of Labor Occupational Outlook Handbook are not a guarantee of any post-graduation salary, in part because the data used to create the Occupational Outlook Handbook includes workers from differing educational backgrounds, levels of experience, and geographic areas of the country.