Furniture and Cabinet Making
Learn Furniture and Cabinet Making — at home, at your own pace.
There are certain skills you need to begin a career in Furniture and Cabinet Making industry. The Penn Foster Furniture and Cabinet Maker program helps you learn them quickly and conveniently. Learn woodworking techniques and create beautiful pieces of furniture in just a few months! You’ll learn about:
- Fine woodworking, woodworking specialties, and wood processing.
- Setting up your workplace, woodworking tools and materials.
- Joinery, box making basics, hardware fasteners, finishing wood.
- Cabinet design, construction, refinishing and refacing.
- Marketing your woodworking shop.
And you’ll learn it all at home – no classroom needed! This Penn Foster distance learning program is like having your own personal Cabinet and Furniture Making school at your fingertips!
Start a creative, moneymaking career as a Furniture and Cabinet Maker.
Why complete a training program to work in Furniture and Cabinet Making or woodworking? With the right credentials, techniques, and training, you can:
- Work for a furniture retail store or furniture and cabinet repair shop.
- Work at a home improvement store or for a cabinet manufacturer.
- Start your own woodworking shop and specialize in custom furniture and cabinet making.
Furniture and Cabinet Makers are needed by furniture and cabinet manufacturers, repair shops, and suppliers. Opportunity is everywhere!
Respected and Accredited
Earn your Diploma from regionally and nationally accredited Penn Foster Career School. Over 13 million students have enrolled in our programs, making Penn Foster one of the largest and most respected distance learning institutions in the world.
Enroll Today – Start Today
There’s never been a better time to start working toward a new career or business of your own. And you can start immediately – today if you want.
At Penn Foster, you can train for a new career at a price that won’t break the bank.
Call us toll free at for special tuition savings offers, payment options, information on 0% interest, or any questions you might have about our programs.