Diesel Mechanic Career Diploma
Learn the skills you need to become a Diesel Mechanic – at home, at your own pace with Penn Foster.
There are skills you need to begin a career as a Diesel Mechanic. Penn Foster’s Diesel Mechanics & Heavy Truck Maintenance career diploma program helps you learn them quickly and conveniently. You’ll get hands-on training in:
- Diesel Engine repair and fundamentals
- Hydromechanical Diesel Fuel Injection Systems
- Computerized Truck and Bus Systems Management
- Truck Steering, Suspension, Brake and Transmission Systems
And you’ll get your Diesel Mechanic training at home – no classroom needed! This Penn Foster distance learning program is like having your own personal Diesel Mechanics school!
Join over 13,000 graduates who earned their career diploma or certificate in 2016 by exploring a wide variety of career programs in a number of diverse industries.
As a leader in online education, Penn Foster Career School helps students take the first steps toward a new career with over 80 diploma and certificate programs. Our online programs are regionally and nationally accredited, flexible, and affordable. You will get the quality you deserve with our faculty of instructors and industry experts, support from our active student community, and career services you can start using as soon as you enroll.
To take advantage of our special TUITION DISCOUNTS or to ask questions about any of our programs, please call us toll-free at 1.888.427.1600, or click below to request more information.
* The Final Semester at No Cost promotion does not include any practicum or resident lab training fees. To qualify for this offer, A.S. degree students must complete and pay in full for at least 30 Penn Foster credits and B.S. degree students must complete and pay in full for at least 60 Penn Foster credits prior to the final semester.