ABC Certified Wedding Planner
Learn the skills you need to become a Certified Wedding Planner — at home, at your own pace with Penn Foster.
You can become part of this exciting profession with the Penn Foster Career School ABC Certified Wedding Planner program. It’s convenient, affordable, and accredited.
Your studies include:
- Wedding Ceremonies, Customs, and Traditions
- Wedding Etiquette
- Vendors and Services
- The Role of a Consultant
- … and more.
And you’ll learn it all at home – no classroom needed!
Get the latest information on bridal shows, specialty weddings, and the bridal business – exactly what you need to become a Certified Wedding Planner.
With the right credentials, you can:
- Start your own business, and enjoy the independence of a home based business.
- Advance your current skills in the fields of catering, floral, or event planning.
- Association of Bridal Consultants Certification
Penn Foster graduates complete the professional certification exam for the ABC®, Association of Bridal Consultants and qualify for a free three-month membership.
Find out more about Penn Foster Career School’s complete Certified Wedding Planner training that includes:
- All the books, lessons, equipment, and learning aids you need
- Toll-free instructional support
- Access to student services by website, phone, and mail
- Free membership in the Association of Bridal Consultants
Respected and Accredited
Earn your Diploma from regionally and nationally accredited Penn Foster Career School. Over 13 million students have enrolled in our programs, making Penn Foster one of the largest and most respected distance learning institutions in the world.
Enroll Today – Start Today
There’s never been a better time to start working toward a new career or business of your own. And you can start immediately – today if you want.
At Penn Foster, you can train for a new career at a price that won’t break the bank.
Call us toll free at for special tuition savings offers, payment options, information on 0% interest, or any questions you might have about our programs.
*ABC is a trademark of the Association of Bridal Consultants registered in the United States of America and/or other jurisdictions.