Learn the skills you need to become an Administrative Assistant – at home, at your own pace, with Penn Foster Career School.
There are certain skills you need to begin a career as an Administrative Assistant. The Penn Foster Career School Administrative Assistant Program helps you learn them quickly and conveniently.
You’ll get hands-on training with:
- Technologies in the Workplace
- Administrative Office Procedures
- PC Basics, Keyboarding, and Internet Basics
- Office Finances and Management
And you’ll learn it all at home — no classroom needed! Enroll in the Penn Foster Career School Administrative Assistant distance learning program and learn what you need to know to be indispensable to your supervisor!
Start a rewarding career as an Administrative Assistant. With the right credentials, you can:
- Work as a Legal Secretary or Executive Secretary.
- Work assisting physicians with reports, speeches, and conference proceedings.
- Assist engineers or scientists with correspondence and technical material.
Whether working for a law firm, a large corporation, or a medical facility, as an Administrative Assistant, you’ll have a career you can be proud of — and one you’ll enjoy!
Find out more about Penn Foster Career School Administrative Assistant training that includes:
- All the books, lessons, equipment, and learning aids you need
- Keyboarding Pro software
- Unlimited instructional support
- Access to student services by website, phone, and mail
Respected and Accredited
Earn your Diploma from regionally and nationally accredited Penn Foster Career School. Over 13 million students have enrolled in our programs, making Penn Foster one of the largest and most respected distance learning institutions in the world.
Enroll Today – Start Today
There’s never been a better time to start working toward a new career or business of your own. And you can start immediately – today if you want.
At Penn Foster, you can train for a new career at a price that won’t break the bank.
Call us toll free at for special tuition savings offers, payment options, information on 0% interest, or any questions you might have about our programs.
Call 1-888-427-1600 Today for Special Tuition Discounts & Offers!