Earn your Associate degree in Retail Management – at home, at your own pace.
Penn Foster College’s Retail program provides a thorough background in the functional areas of retail management, finance/accounting, marketing, buying, and merchandising at the Associate Degree level. Typical areas in which a graduate will have the necessary academic background to enter the field are merchandising, sales management, store management, supply chain management, marketing, and e-commerce.
Your courses include:
- Principles of Management
- Merchandising Planning and Buying
- Principles of Marketing
- Business Statistics
- Internet Marketing and E-Commerce
- Consumer Behavior
- Retail Management
…and much more.
Average Cost of a Penn Foster College Credit: $79
With Penn Foster College’s distance learning program, you can earn your Associate Degree in Retail Management quickly and conveniently, at home with no classroom needed.
With the right credentials, you can:
- Earn $35,000 or more per year* in a career expected to add 88,000 new jobs by 2018.**
- Work as a Sales Supervisor in clothing, building supplies, grocery, and general merchandise stores.
Well-trained, experienced Retail Managers may be promoted by their companies to higher positions or become executives in other firms. This means more employment opportunities for you!
Respected and Accredited
Earn your Degree from an institution that has been nationally accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Council since 1957. When you enroll at Penn Foster College, you can be certain of receiving high-quality education that will help you get where you want to go.
Enroll Today – Start Today
There’s never been a better time to start working toward a new career or business of your own. And you can start immediately – today if you want.
At Penn Foster, you can train for a new career at a price that won’t break the bank.
Call us toll free at for special tuition savings offers, payment options, information on 0% interest, or any questions you might have about our programs.
Call 1-888-427-1600 Today for Special Tuition Discounts & Offers!
* All salary information is based on the “Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2010-11 Edition,” a publication of the U.S. Department of Labor. Individual student earnings vary. Statements found in the United States Department of Labor Occupational Outlook Handbook are not a guarantee of any post-graduation salary, in part because the data used to create the Occupational Outlook Handbook includes workers from differing educational backgrounds, levels of experience, and geographic areas of the country.
**Growth figures represent a ten-year period ending 2018. Source: “National Industry-Occupation Employment Matrix,” a publication of the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.