Finance Associate Degree
Earn your Associate degree in Finance online – at home, at your own pace.
In the online Finance Degree program at Penn Foster College, you can take the first step towards a new career in the growing finance industry. Coursework in our online courses gives you an in-depth look on how to manage a company’s financial records, as well as invest in stocks, bonds, securities, and other income-producing ventures.
The Finance Associate Degree Program helps students prepare to pursue work as brokers, bank tellers, loan officers, or financial analysts. Here are a few qualities that expert financial advisors and analysts have in common:
- Detail oriented: It’s important to have a sharp eye and check things twice.
- Investigative: The challenge that comes with helping new and old clients is rewarding.
- Analytical: You enjoy crunching numbers and critically thinking to solve a problem.
- Independent: Make decisions and finish work on your own.
Join over 30,000 active students and take advantage of Penn Foster’s flexible and affordable online associate and bachelor’s degree programs, undergraduate certificate programs, and individual college courses.
Nationally accredited – and at an average cost of $79 per credit – other schools do not match our combination of convenience, quality and affordability. Many of our college credits are also recommended by ACE CREDIT. Although every college makes its own decision on the transferability of credits, ACE CREDIT recommendations are considered by more than 2,000 of its participating institutions, helping you get the quality credits you deserve.
To take advantage of our special TUITION DISCOUNTS or to ask questions about any of our programs, please call us toll-free at 1.888.427.1600, or click below to request more information.
* The Final Semester at No Cost promotion does not include any practicum or resident lab training fees. To qualify for this offer, A.S. degree students must complete and pay in full for at least 30 Penn Foster credits and B.S. degree students must complete and pay in full for at least 60 Penn Foster credits prior to the final semester.